Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Names found in Your Name! What does it mean?

QUESTION:

Why would my Father's name be in my name for, any clues. It freaked me out when I was lexigramming one night when I found his complete name ie middle name as well. I checked for other family names as well and only my daughters first name was there.
I was born on the 11th of a month and he born on a 11th as well.
If someone could enlighten me for anything to do with this that would be great.

Just Curious.

Another query along the same lines:



After giving a person the list of names found within their name; they said/asked:


Thanks! That was some name list you came up with! But surely all those names do not have a meaning for me? I am confused...just because you find a word in your name, does it have to relate to your life in some way? Or are there some words in there that are just random?

Ever see the movie, "The Messenger"?
Jean thought the sword she found in a field had come down miraculously from God to her.
Then the character played by Dustin Hoffman said in response to her claims..something to this effect:
"Sometimes a sword is just a sword"

Well on that note, a name is a word or words.
Sword=Wordswhen Anagrammed.
ie;
"Sometimes a word is just a word".
I like seeing how many folks I have actually met are found in my name, and historical figures.
Oddly many of the names I find in my name are not those closest to me!
Mostly I feel its usually just for fun. Just an intriguing diversion.
Lexigramming and Anagramming is a form of Divination in the Mantic Arts arena.
As with any form of divination or analysis, one can take it seriously or just for fun, or anything in between.
"Never base your important life decisions on any form of Divination, be it Lexigramming, Anagramming, Astrology, and so forth. These things can assist in your decisions, but ultimately one should make decisions based on logic and common sense."
Photobucket

*********************************************************

Photobucket

No comments: